1. A change of makeup. Bronze & golden eyes with berry toned lipsticks.
2. The fact that it's now acceptable to drink unlimited amounts of tea, hot chocolate and pumpkin spiced lattes without feeling like you're committing a crime.
3. Throwing on a chunky knitted roll neck jumper with a pair of jeans and ankle boots. By far the most effortless but also the most comfiest outfit ever.
4. Autumn candle scents. Cinnamon, apple crumble, pumpkin pie and salted caramel. Resisting the urge to spend £100 on the Yankee website as we speak. Let's face it, I don't need any more candles.
5. Thinking Marks & Spencer are absolutely bonkers for selling Christmas decorations in October, then realising that Christmas is actually only 11 Fridays away. Time to start panicking.
6. Spending 95% of your life in a snuggly onesie and a pair of fluffy socks.
7. Embracing every little thing about Halloween. Carving pumpkins, watching scary films, the one night where you can dress up however you like without anyone saying anything about it (you know the mean girls quote).
8. Limited edition gingerbread lattes are now being sold in supermarkets. Let's stock up with 800 boxes.
9. When cosy evenings indoors on the sofa with a blanket, a takeaway, a bottle of wine and the X factor appeals to you more than a night out clubbing.
10. Home cooked dinners. Shepherds pie, steak and chips, roast potatoes. You know the drill.
11. When the "I have no clothes so need to go shopping and buy a whole new wardrobe" excuse is acceptable. You won't survive this Autumn without that roll neck jumper you spotted in Topshop last week.
12. Being a sophisticated adult and spending evenings with your friends at cute little country pubs, sitting by a fire drinking red wine. Or mulled wine if you're feeling extra adventurous.
13. Fairy lights everywhere. On the bed, on the fireplace, on the door frames, on the dog.
14. The new season of American Horror Story. Why do I even put myself through that?
15. Having a hot bath without fainting or boiling to death. Not to mention adding that extra touch of relaxation with an Autumn themed LUSH product. HEY sparkly pumpkin.
16. Salted caramel muffins, toffee apples, the extra variety bag of sweets that were (somehow) left over from Halloween and not hidden in a separate cupboard for yourself... Basically everything that's bad for you.
17. Freezing your socks off sitting by a bonfire, watching fireworks.
18. Saying goodbye to the pressure of having the perfect bikini body and looking good in a set of Calvin's and saying hello to comfort eating and being able to hide your curvy bits with said chunky jumper.
19. Laying in bed under your fresh bed covers whilst it's hammering down with rain outside.
20. CHRISTMAS IS COMING. CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!
What are your favourite reasons to love Autumn?