For many years, I would describe myself as being a negative person. I'd always have something to complain about no matter how ridiculous and I would bring others down around me which I hated. I have recently started to look at life a lot differently, focusing on the positives and going by the quote that 'everything happens for a reason'. I think it's important to appreciate the little things in life and not dwell on the things that you can't do anything about, which is why I thought that I'd put this little list together of the things that make me smile and brighten up my day/life:
1. Being in bed when it's raining outside.
2. That feeling of getting into your onesie after a long day at work.
3. Freshly washed bedding + shaved & moisturised legs.
4. Bbq's outside in the summer.
5. A smile/compliment from a stranger.
6. Those morning texts from your loved one.
7. A shopping & lunch day out.
8. Capturing that perfect photograph.
9. That first spoonful of dinner when you're starving.
10. No alarm set for the morning.
11. That feeling of positivity that everything is going right at that moment in time.
12. Being paid more than expected.
13. The single digit countdown to holiday.
14. Coming home to deliveries.
15. A cup of tea in the morning.
16. A tidy house/bedroom.
17. Unexpected plans.
18. When your makeup goes perfect.
19. When you find the last one in your size.
20. Chilled Sundays watching films.
What are the little things that brighten up your day?