After spending a week in the beautiful sun, it's safe to say that I'm more than depressed to be back in England and having to experience this awful September weather. How cold is it already?! It's also crazy how when you're on holiday, you start to miss the home comforts such as your own bed and your family members, but as soon as you're back, you start to miss the sun and the experience of being in another country! I'm already missing waking up with no worries other than what bikini to wear for a lazy day around the pool or what cocktail to order with my meal at night - but my god is it amazing to be back in my own bed! I've only ever been to Greece once before which was when I went to Malia for a girls holiday when I was 18, but if you've ever been to Corfu - you'll agree with the fact that it's the complete opposite and just a really lovely to place to take a break and chill which was definitely what I needed. I went away with my family and Tom (10 people altogether) so we rented out a huge PINK villa with our own private pool and everything, it was amazing! I thought I'd share some of my holiday snaps with you so you can see just how beautiful Corfu really is...
1. Generic airport photo before boarding the plane.
2. Duty free buys... stocked up on a couple of new perfumes and a treat from Victoria's Secret.
3. It's not everyday that you have salmon and scrambled eggs and an iced tea for breakfast at 5am.
4. Found the perfect spot for a photo - although it doesn't look like I made good use of it.
5. I think Tom's finally come to terms with the fact that he's in a permanent photo shoot when he's with me.
6. A sneak peak of our little pink home for the week.
7. There are no words...
8. Life is so much better with a tan. I wish I could be this colour forever.
9. This beautiful view was right outside our villa balcony.
10. The love of my life + my eyebrows were on fleek.
11. The kind of view that makes me wanna move to a hot country.
12. Family selfie - the 4 blondies (my nan, younger cousin and mum).
13. Found this egg shaped chair in my favourite Greek restaurant, how comfy does it look?!
14. The best way to drink a bottle of wine is by a gorgeous pool at night.
15. Had such a lovely dinner with this one and my family.
16. Another couple selfie before dinner. Matching outfits, awkward.
17. Came across this lizard on our beach walk and I just had to take a picture.
18. Drinking watermelon daiquiris & mojitos was my favourite part of the evenings.
Where did you go on holiday this year? Have you been to Corfu before?